[rt-users] RT-Mailgate with Exchange

Derrick, Justin justin at boingo.com
Mon Aug 9 15:44:49 EDT 2004

Serge,

My company also uses exchange and we have 2 separate RT systems running.

The first system uses fetchmail from a local rt user on a daemon timer
of 30 seconds to a pop3 login to get its mail from exchange.

The second system has forwards from exchange to sendmail running on the
rt system that uses the standard mail-gate setup.

Both act about the same in terms of usage of resource on the exhange and
local rt machines and both work just fine.

Justin

  _____