[rt-users] UGLY EMERGENCY

Vivek Khera vivek at khera.org
Tue Aug 10 16:16:35 EDT 2004

On Aug 9, 2004, at 10:20 PM, Aubrey King wrote:

> could surf around and find rt2 to rt3 database conversion scripts, but
> I'm
> really hoping someone here can help me with a shortcut on that.
> Anyone?
> Bueller?

There is no shortcut.  In fact, you have to install and configure RT2
in order to run the rt2 export script.  So just fetch RT2, point it at
your database and start running the converter.

If there was a shortcut, I'm sure the rt2-rt3 migration scripts would
vanish quickly and be replaced by the faster way.

Vivek Khera, Ph.D.
+1-301-869-4449 x806