[rt-users] HELP! Serious Security Issues Needing Resolution!

Stevo checkpoint at ozbergs.com
Fri Aug 13 13:11:59 EDT 2004

Alright - so I'm not making any progress on this.  Could the issue be how I
have my permissions set?  Below are my current global group rights.  Any
groups not noted have no rights.

Any ideas?!!

System Groups:
    Everyone:
        CommentOnTicket
        CreateTicket
        ReplyToTicket

Roles:
    Requestor
        ModifyTicket
        ReplyToTicket
        SeeQueue
        ShowTemplate
        ShowTicket

User defined groups
    SupportStaff (this is a group of everyone who has admin rights to the
ticketing server)
        AdminQueue
        AdminUsers
        CommentOnTicket