[rt-users] Problem with ExtractCustomFieldValues-1.1b3

Eckerstorfer Gerald G.Eckerstorfer at liwest.at
Mon Aug 16 03:25:20 EDT 2004

I have a problem with the RT Package ExtractCustomFieldValues-1.1b3.
The installation worked fine. I set up the scrip, the cf and the template as
it is described. But when I want to test with the examples it never works.
The debug log always says (for example: scan X-Mailer into cf Mailer):

Aug 16 09:09:24 request RT: Guessed encoding: ascii
Aug 16 09:09:25 request RT: load cf mailer
Aug 16 09:09:25 request RT: load cf done: 1 Found Object
Aug 16 09:09:25 request RT: look for cf in Header X-Mailer
Aug 16 09:09:25 request RT: matched value:

The matched value is never shown and never extracted! I don't know0
how I should handle that? The same issue is with the body scan (example2)
and the X-MI-Test (example1)!

Can someone help me?

Best regards,
Gerald Eckerstorfer