[rt-users] finding largest Attachments

Dave Dennis dmd at speakeasy.org
Mon Aug 16 14:09:17 EDT 2004

Sorry to bother you all,  what I guess is happening is
the database is using "TransactionID" and I'm flailing about
trying to connect that back to a ticket number.

Whats needed is a good way to identify jesse's output back to
ticket number. The wiki shows generic examples, but specific
would be useful.

will keep trying / post something if I figure it out on my own.

Thanks again.

+ Dave Dennis
+ Seattle, WA
+ dmd at speakeasy.org