[rt-users] MySQL RT Config

Rick Rezinas rick.rezinas at qsent.com
Tue Aug 17 18:16:43 EDT 2004

check in your source distribution of MySQL.  A proper my.cnf is pretty
server-specific, but they have several examples and you can probably
move one into production with very little change.

my sample ones exist in
/path/to/source/mysql-standard-4.0.14-sun-solaris2.8-sparc/support-files/

rick

--
Rick Rezinas
Unix Systems Administrator