[rt-users] rt: Server error: Not Found (404)

Paul McFerrin pmcferrin at insight.rr.com
Wed Aug 18 00:08:56 EDT 2004

do a:

    rt help config

and it will tell you ways to setup a .rtcf file or other suitable config file.  In that file
you can provide a default username (e.g. root) and a password.  You also need to specify the
URL to your RT server.  Mine just has three lines:

File: /.rtrc

	server http://Your_url_to_rt
	user root
	passwd Your_Root_Passwd