[rt-users] RT & apache2

Scott Nursten scottn at s2s.ltd.uk
Wed Dec 1 13:14:45 EST 2004

Personally, I don't see why they say it's unstable...

My RT Apache2 was last restarted on November 13th and doesn't generally need
restarting (that restart was for an upgrade to mod_perl - Version 1.99_17 -
Oct 22, 2004). It is running on one helluva box tho' :)

Regards,

Scott

On 1/12/04 6:08 pm, "Christophe Greisberger" <greisby at zenon-media.com>
wrote:

> On Wednesday, 01 December 2004 18:29, Scott Nursten wrote:
>> No, it works fine. Been running it on Apache 2 for months. Just mod_perl
>> isn't as stable as it should be on Apache2.
> Aw. How unstable is it?
> Do you have to restart apache2?
> It's what I have to do on my current server once a week...  :-/
>
> Well, if it works on apache2, then the problem comes from Gentoo.
> I'll check on their forums.
> Thanks!

Scott Nursten
S2S Consultants