[rt-users] Open Overdue Tickets

Tony Bowden rt at tmtm.com
Sun Dec 5 18:37:58 EST 2004

On Sun, Dec 05, 2004 at 06:01:35PM -0500, Andy Harrison wrote:
> <RT_DIR>/local/lib/RT/Action/ and change it to suit your needs.  You
> could also use that as an example and make new actions for
> AutoSetStall or AutoSetNew or something.

*nod*. As I said originally, Action/SetStatus isn't hard to write. I
was just surprised it didn't already exist and thought perhaps I was
missing something. I'll go ahead and write it, but I think it shoul dbe
something that gets shipped by default.

> You could just have it notify appropriately when the due date arrives.
> Example:
>    ./rt-crontool --verbose --search RT::Search::FromSQL --search-arg
> "Queue = 38 AND Status != 'resolved' AND Status != 'rejected' and due
> < 1000 " --action
>    RT::Action::SetPriority --action-arg 60

That doesn't meet our business requirements.

Thanks,

Tony