[rt-users] request for Approvals queue help

Michelle L. Murillo mmurillo at lternet.edu
Tue Dec 7 13:10:07 EST 2004

Hi,

I am having problems setting up Approvals. I have read the manual
referring to this and all of the applicable newsgroup postings and have
not been able to figure out why it is not working.

We are set up as follows:

RT 3.0.8
Perl  5.8.0 (please, I hope this is problem is not related to this?)
RHEL AS 3.0
Apache 2.048
fastcgi
MySQL 4.0.18

I created a queue (called testing_queue)
- I added a "approval scrip" local to this queue as indicated in the doc:
On Create
CreateTickets
TransactionCreate
Template "ticket approval" (a local template to the queue testing_queue)

My template "ticket approval" looks like this:
===Create-Ticket