[rt-users] Search Format Not Held On Re-Order

Matthew Meyer mmeyer at jasi.com
Thu Dec 9 07:34:49 EST 2004

With RT 3.2.2, I like the ability to customize the search format, including
creating columns for custom fields.  I have ran into one issue where if you
exec a search with a customized format, the format is not held when
re-ordering the results by clicking one of the links in the header.  I can
see the code in /html/Elements/CollectionsAsTable/Header, but I haven't been
successful in converting the @Format argument into the right part of the
query string for the header links.  Any thoughts on how I can do that?

Thanks.