[rt-users] DBIx::SearchBuilder 1.15 + RT 3.2.3rc1

Jason A. Diegmueller doogles at doogles.com
Fri Dec 10 08:27:15 EST 2004

> We've been working quite hard to improve performance. We think that when
> you'll try 3.4, you'll be even more pleasantly surprised. Things are so
> much better that RT now defaults to recording page render times in the
> lower right-hand corner of each page (in a nice light grey, in a div tag
> that you can make disappear if you don't like it).

I have toyed with RT 3.3 in another Apache instance, but probably not since RT
3.3.7 or so.  Is the latest build on download.bestpractical.com/pub/rt/devel
is getting close to becoming RT 3.4.0rc1?

For the sake of rt-users, here's the kind of platform we're on:

Software:
* sorta-Redhat 9.0 (most everything is hand compled, so it's not exactly
Redhat as you know it)
* mysql 4.0.22 with InnoDB Tables
* Apache 1.3.33
* mod_perl1 1.29