[rt-users] Web interface is slow

Jaime Kikpole jkikpole at cairodurham.org
Fri Dec 31 13:48:27 EST 2004

On Fri, 31 Dec 2004, Ruslan U. Zakirov wrote:
> Hello, Jaime. AFAI understand you have problem only with tickets that
> was imported from old system. 151MB memory usage is very big for 17
> transactions. Could you turn on DB query log and send it. I expect some
> loop in it.
>
> PS: May be this ticket has a lot of file attachments...

	Attached is a section of my MySQL logs.  It covers (to the best of
my understanding of how the log works) the queries involved in displaying
my RT install's ticket #1.  This is a reasonably short ticket with several
entries and no attachments.  This was an imported ticket that was created
in version 2.0.6, to the best of my memory.

	I also noticed that my rt.log file only shows logins even though I
have the following configs:
Set($LogToFileNamed , "rt.log");
Set($LogToFile      , "debug");

	Also, the apache access logs only show the access after the web
browser finishes loading the page.

	What do you think?  If there are other logs that could be handy,
please let me know.

							Jaime Kikpole

--
Network Administrator