[rt-users] Request for RT user's website.

Ruslan U. Zakirov cubic at acronis.ru
Mon Feb 2 10:05:02 EST 2004

		Hello, users and developers.

I think that we(users) need own site for different useful RT staffs.
My own reasons:
1) We all have to understand that BP can't spend much time on GPLish
customers.
2) ML's archives - it's not a weird way to search answers on FAQ. We
often answer something like: "Search in archives", but I've tried to use
this suggestion and in most cases it's useless.
3) In particular RT versions there is particular errors with particular
mason report and unique solution, like "Update SearchBuilder to 0.96".
We just need place for FAQ maintained by us. Here is on list several
people who always answer on questions and I think we can spend a little
time to fillin such things on site(for eg WiKi).
4) I've wrote some user defined actions and post it on list, but after
some time, users ask about it. I don't mind to write small articles  in
'HowTo' style.

I realy think that it would be useful a lot.

What do you think about it?

And main problem is hosting!? I don't have server to host such thing.
May be someone can host such thing somewhere?

		Best regards. Ruslan.