[rt-users] httpd speed on rt3

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Tue Feb 3 12:06:19 EST 2004

On Tue, Feb 03, 2004 at 11:58:25AM -0500, Douglas E. Warner wrote:

> On Thursday 29 January 2004 03:13, Ruslan U. Zakirov wrote:
> > I'd like to see output from Profiler
> > `dprofpp -S qwe.out`
> >
> > For big ticket and small one.
> > And full from Mason Profiler.
>
> Here's a tarball with everything (only way to keep it under the list message
> size maximum).

So, this looks pretty much like the "tickets with large attachments take
a long time to display" issue that we identified a while ago.  A
potential customer had approached us about underwriting the changes that
would need to happen to fix it, but then backed off.  Ruslan had a
preliminary hack of a patch as well.   At this point, without a sponsor
for the work, it's something we're looking to fix for 3.2.

	Jesse