SOLVED: [rt-users] Possible bug with Scrips? (RT 3.0.8)

Todd Chapman rt at chaka.net
Wed Feb 4 10:23:32 EST 2004

It's not a bug, it's a feature.

The 'Notify' action doesn't send an e-mail to the person
who triggered the action. Since I was the requestor on the
ticket and the resolver, my e-mail address was being stripped
out and there were no recpients to send to.

It was a good exercise though. I learned a lot more about
RT's internals.

-Todd