[rt-users] RT configuration not updating.

Karl Pietri kpietri at nvps.net
Wed Feb 4 13:42:59 EST 2004

Hello,
    I have installed rt to /usr/local/rt but when i modify the /usr/local/rt/etc/RT_SiteConfig.pm none of the changes are showing up.  I didnt realize it untill i tryed changing the min password lenght.  I have no idea why this isnt showing up.  Is there anything i have to restart or rerun to make the config file changes appear?  Thanks for your help in advance.

-Karl Pietri

PS i have tryed searching the archives for answers but the interface is bad and very hard to search.