[rt-users] rt3, losing fixed-font formatting in ticket display

matthew zeier mrz at intelenet.net
Tue Feb 10 13:47:17 EST 2004

> > SPAN.message {
> >         font-size: 100%;
> >         font-family: Courier, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
> > }
> >
> > but I'm left with a Courier font with proportional spacing.  What's the
> > right way to do this?
>
> sans-serif *is* proportional, try something like "font-family: Courier,
> monospace;".

Thanks, tried that, however, I still lose the fixed spacing.

SPAN.message {
        font-size: 100%;
        font-family: "Courier New", Courier, monospace;
}

However, the ticket content shows with proportional spacing (still).  If I
reply/comment to a ticket item, the quoted text shows the monospaced content
(it's an ASCII network diagram).

The only way to properly view this is to reply to a ticket which is a less
than ideal way to read these things.

What other nugget am I missing?