[rt-users] howto stay logged in and force owner change?

Michael S. Liebman m-liebman at NORTHWESTERN.EDU
Tue Feb 10 15:41:04 EST 2004

On Tue, Feb 10, 2004 at 08:06:52PM +0100, Stephan Uhlmann wrote:
> line to share/html/Elements/SetupSessionCookie. Here's the diff:
[snip]
> For me it's ok, to hardcode that directly in the file (just have to remember
> that when doing upgrades)

Move it to /path/to/rt/local/html/Elements/SetupSessionCookie and then
you don't have to worry about upgrades blowing away your
changes. After you upgrade, just diff the share and local copies to
see if there any new items that you want to merge to your local copy.

Michael
Michael S. Liebman                      m-liebman at northwestern.edu
                  http://msl521.freeshell.org/
"I have vision and the rest of the world wears bifocals."
        -Paul Newman in "Butch Cassidy & the Sundance Kid"