[rt-users] Locale::Maketext::Guts error on Fedora

Roy-Magne Mo rmo at sunnmore.net
Wed Feb 11 17:47:06 EST 2004

Michael S. Liebman wrote:
> Any information or advice on how to do it so I can avoid some of the
> headaches you had? :)

I guess I used most time on the permission parts of suexec, since suexec
is quite paranoid about these things.

I'm using this setup for fastcgi/suexec:
          FastCgiIpcDir /tmp/fastcgi
          FastCgiWrapper /usr/sbin/suexec
          FastCgiServer /var/www/rt/mason_handler.fcgi -idle-timeout 300
-user rt -group rt

This must be set up outside of any virtualhost definitions.

The mason_handler itself must be placed inside the webroot of the
server, which is compiled into suexec. A hardlink should also work, but
things are on different partitions with me.

Apache is standard apache from Fedora Core 1.

Every perl packages is installed from cpan and I'm using rt 3.0.8.

--
Roy-Magne Mo