[rt-users] Perl 5.8.3 upgrade

Jonathan Chen JChen at paymentone.com
Sat Feb 14 20:50:07 EST 2004

Matthew,

I did somewhat close to you.   1st time I messed up myself and the 2nd time I used about 60% of RH's config_args.

Can you do me a favor please check template #7 (Status Change
- Ticket status changed) what info do you have there?

For some reason, instead of the owner change name it gives the Owner ID.

The template should be stock template...
Subject: Status Changed to: {$Transaction->NewValue}

{$RT::WebURL}Ticket/Display.html?id={$Ticket->id}

{$Transaction->Content()}

My scrip setting is
"On Owner Change Notify Requestors, Ccs and AdminCcs with template Status Change"

Email example....