[rt-users] [wiki] Updates and problems.

Ruslan U. Zakirov cubic at acronis.ru
Sun Feb 15 02:41:21 EST 2004

Tim Wilson wrote:
> I'd like to let everyone know that I've created a page called ScripRequests
> (http://wiki.bestpractical.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi?ScripRequests) where you
> can propose a custom scrip that you'd like and see if anyone will give help.
>
> -Tim

I don't like this idea. I think wiki is better for archiving complex
answers, when answers already have been discussed a lot on ML.

When people ask for help with scrips, it's very rare that sameone write
full scrip, suggestions and not more. If someone want full solution on
request then take some money and go to Jesse.

		Good luck. Ruslan.