[rt-users] RT-Crontab configuration

Duncan Pickard dpickard at tadis.com
Tue Feb 17 09:46:47 EST 2004

OK-
    I was trying to figure out why the priority of my tickets was not going
up.  So I poked arround and found the rt-crontool file.  AH-HA!  I need to
set up a cron job somewhere to do this.  However, rt-crontool does not
appear to be documented anywhere.  I eventualy found ./rtcrontool --help,
but that was not very enlightening.  I am looking to have the priority of my
tickets move from their origina priority at creation, twards their final
priority at due date.  I am guessing I will need to set up a dummy user (rt3
perhaps) who is a member of the group rt, and have the rt-crontool executed
at regular intervals, what I can't figure out are what options I would use
for rt-crontool.  Any ideas?

               - D. Pickard