[rt-users] Failed upgrade from 3.0.8 to 3.0.9

Watson, Erik ewatson at pointserve.com
Wed Feb 18 15:25:33 EST 2004

Ok I am having trouble getting it to look at the new DBIx::SearchBuilder. I
have made and remade it and installed it to no avail. Does anyone else have
any more detailed instructions on how to fix this?

Oh and on the upgrade, did anyone else notice that RT now sends 2 replies to
the customer now?

Thanks in advance,
Erik Watson
Manager - Network Operations