[rt-users] Interesting RT Reaction to Attachments

Michael S. Liebman m-liebman at northwestern.edu
Fri Feb 20 11:15:34 EST 2004

On Thu, Feb 19, 2004 at 05:31:38PM -0600, Jason A. Diegmueller wrote:
> Well, I sent the email plain text using Outlook 2003.  I never send HTML
> emails, so I can't comment on that.

If you are sending through an exchange server, it could silently be
converting your text/plain to text/html. Also, even if sending
text/plain email from Outlook you are still at the mercy of its
text/html to text/plain converter which is random at best.

Michael
Michael S. Liebman                      m-liebman at northwestern.edu
                  http://msl521.freeshell.org/
"I have vision and the rest of the world wears bifocals."
        -Paul Newman in "Butch Cassidy & the Sundance Kid"