[rt-users] SelfService Custom Fields

Paul Barmaksezian Paul.Barmaksezian at Overture.com
Thu Feb 26 10:45:02 EST 2004

I've been searching the archives, but can't seem to find anything on this.
I have tried to modify SelfService/Create.html to allow non-privileged users to submit CustomFields. I can get the fields to show up on the page, but on submit, they do not make it into the ticket. Am I missing something? How can I get CustomFields to work with SelfService?
Eventually, I'd like to create custom Scrips based on these CustomFields ...

Paul