[rt-users] SelfService Custom Fields

Paul Barmaksezian Paul.Barmaksezian at Overture.com
Fri Feb 27 10:37:51 EST 2004

can you send an example of the line?

Paul

-----Original Message-----
From: rt-users-bounces at lists.bestpractical.com
[mailto:rt-users-bounces at lists.bestpractical.com]On Behalf Of Karl
Pietri
Sent: Friday, February 27, 2004 6:58 AM
To: rt-users at lists.bestpractical.com
Subject: Re: [rt-users] SelfService Custom Fields

Ok heres the problem.  In SelfService/Display.html

    my ( $id, $Trans, $ErrMsg ) = $Ticket->Create( Queue     =>
$ARGS{Queue},
                                                   Requestor =>
\@Requestors,
                                                   Cc        => \@Cc,
                                                   Subject   =>
$ARGS{Subject},
                                                   MIMEObj   => $MIMEObj );

In the post data there will be fields such as CustomField-<n>-value(s)
It needs to be added as args in the $Ticket->Create
CustomField-<n> -- a scalar or array of values for the customfield with the
id <n>

Unfortunatly i have no perl skills and wouldnt be able to write a dynamic
solution to this.  For now on mine i just added in a line for each of the
custom fields i have.  Mabey one of the more perl fluent people on the list
would be willing to bash out a few lines for us? :-D

-Karl Pietri