[rt-users] RE: Mangled Attachments in SelfService

Paul Barmaksezian Paul.Barmaksezian at Overture.com
Fri Feb 27 16:44:31 EST 2004

I take it back - maybe it is perl.  I looked up the docs on 5.8.3 and it does say something about utf8:
Using substr() on a UTF8 string could cause subsequent accesses on that string to return garbage. This was due to incorrect UTF8 offsets being cached, and is now fixed.

Can some one confirm this is the issue?

Paul

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Barmaksezian
Sent: Friday, February 27, 2004 1:40 PM
To: rt-users at lists.bestpractical.com
Subject: RE: [rt-users] RE: Mangled Attachments in SelfService

Well, we're on 5.8.0 and I don't think there is much of a difference, is there?  Plus, why would it work in the main area of RT and not SelfService?  And why would it work on the first ticket in a session on not the subsequent tickets?

Maybe there is something 5.8.3 that deals with sessions?  Never heard of it ...

Paul