[rt-users] Can't find in docs: how users check ticket status?

Michael Marziani marziani at oasis.com
Mon Jan 5 12:11:57 EST 2004

I agree, it would be insecure.  I would much rather have a system where the
user could send a majordomo-like command to RT in an email which could
prompt RT to send the current ticket status, and a summary of recent
updates.  Now RT would, of course, only allow this if the email was from the
requestor.

I'm sure this could be programmed in, but I don't have the time to do it
right now.  Has anyone else created a similar feature to your knowledge?

Thanks for all the info BTW!

-Michael