[rt-users] issue with attachments

Aurel Schwarzentruber as at sysformance.com
Wed Jan 7 11:17:24 EST 2004

On Wednesday 07 January 2004 16:57, Ondřej Surý wrote:
> On Wed, 2004-01-07 at 16:40, mixo wrote:
> > Jesse Vincent wrote:
> > >Can you try with 3.0.8rc1?  And if that doesn't fix it, can you verify
> > >that the problem is still there with mod_perl1 or at least the current
> > >beta of mod_perl2 (you're 3 revs out of date)
> >
> > I have just upgraded to rt 3.0.8 and the problem disappeared for a few
> > hours, but it
> > started again.
>
> I have same behaviour here.  I am running 3.0.9pre1 and after new
> install it seems ok for a while, but then it again starts double
> encoding messages and corrupting attachments.

Same here (double encoding), but with 3.0.8rc1. After I restart apache, the
problem goes away for some hours.

> I am running Debian unstable (because of perl 5.8.2), maybe it is some
> issue in mod_perl?

FreeBSD 4.8 RELEASE, Apache 1.3.27, mod_perl-1.27, Perl 5.8.0. One thing that
is not compliant with the recommended setup is mod_perl which is compiled as
a DSO, not statically.

> O.

cheers
aurel