[rt-users] FastCGI abort when Simplesearch button is hit.

Jeff Minelli minelli at psu.edu
Wed Jan 7 18:05:57 EST 2004

I've got a problem with the Simplesearch on 3.0.8.

I can do any alphanumberic query and it will take me to the
Search/Listings.html page without fail. But when I do a search that
involves one single integer, e.g. 1403, then FastCGI fails and I get a
500 Internal Server Error.

The only way to get the RT pages back is to restart the webserver and go
to any page other than the one that failed.

The error:
FastCGI: comm with server "/blah/rt/rt3/bin/mason_handler.fcgi" aborted:
error parsing headers: malformed header
'Location="/rt3/Ticket/Display.html?id=33"', referer:
https://blech.com/rt3/Search/Listing.html

This is under RHELv3 -- Apache2, fastcgi. Any ideas?

Thanks,

-jeff