[rt-users] RE: Possible fix for UTF8 Corruption

Rui Ferreira rui.ferreira at tvcabo.pt
Wed Jan 7 18:56:09 EST 2004

Hi Jesse,

It worked for me. My main problem was with access by https, but with http
also had problems not so frequently.
Now it seems all working great, can open all attach's created by web or
mail. My enviroment is:

RT 3.0.8
Perl 5.8.2 with everything up to date with CPAN
Apache 1.3.28

Thanks!

Rui Ferreira

Message: 10