[rt-users] Separated queues

asterr asterr at pobox.com
Thu Jan 8 19:57:32 EST 2004

I looked into a similar issue in Oct.  I have granted CreateTicket to
privileged users, in order to allow all internal employees to create a ticket
in any queue.  Tickets can be successfully created via the e-mail gateway,
but not from the web interface.

The problem is that the queues do not appear in the queue list drop down box.
It looks like SeeQueue requirement comes from RT::Queue->Next(), which is
used in the process of populating the drop down box.

Is there another queue iterator that can be used in /Elements/SelectQueue?
Or should an option be added to RT::Queue->Next() to remove the SeeQueue
requirement.

I have attached my e-mail to the list in Oct.

Cheers,
Aaron Sterr