[rt-users] How to work with Statistics3

Kelly F. Hickel kfh at mqsoftware.com
Fri Jan 9 16:17:08 EST 2004

Got IT!!!!

>From desperation I started removing RTFM (by hand, no make remove or
install seems to exist), and when I got done, I couldn't start apache.
Seems that somewhere along the way, some of the RTFM pieces had made it
into /opt/rt3/local, so the upgrade didn't replace them.  So, I cleaned
those out and reinstalled the new RTFM package, and I have graphics!!

There are still a few bugaboos in the last Stats package I published, I
should have a new one for everybody by the end of the day on Monday.

Thanks for everybody's help!

Kelly F. Hickel
Senior Software Architect
MQSoftware, Inc