[rt-users] OK, new Statistics3, with updated graphs

Kelly F. Hickel kfh at mqsoftware.com
Fri Jan 9 16:58:07 EST 2004

OK, I cleaned up a couple of bugs that I noticed, set all the default
queues to General (after all, how many of you have queues named kfh?),
cleaned up some consistency issues with the charts.  Everything seems to
be working, there aren't any issues with this package that I know of.
Let me know how it works.....

I was asked to summarize what I had to do to get graphs working.  The
main thing was the RTFM RC3 that was put out Thursday night. The reason
that didn't fix it right away is that somewhere along the lines I had
gotten some of the RTFM code into my local code path, which of course
the update didn't overwrite.  As far as what versions of the required
files I'm running, I've got gd-20.0.15-1 (and gd-devel-20.0.15-1) from a
Fedora RPM that I download via www.rpmfind.net.  Since I'm on RedHat 8,
that's maybe not the best idea, but I couldn't find a recent rpm of RH8,
and didn't want to emss with source, it seems to work.  I used perl
-MCPAN to install GD-2.11, GDGraph-1.43 and GDTextUtil-0.86.

Kelly F. Hickel
Senior Software Architect
MQSoftware, Inc
952.345.8677