[rt-users] RT 3.0.8 and RTFM 2.0.2 issues

Jansen Robert rjansen at vub.ac.be
Mon Jan 12 08:43:20 EST 2004

At 16:58 -0500 08-01-2004, Jesse Vincent wrote:
>On Thu, Jan 08, 2004 at 03:28:12PM +0100, Jansen Robert wrote:
>>  Hi,
>>
>>  Sorry to be so persistant about this, but didn't anybody see this error ?
>>
>>  I think this issue is a NO-GO condition for deployment. ( you can't
>>  crete new RTFM articles ! )
>
>We've got two RT instances that we're using RTFM with and we definitely
>don't see this issue.
>
>	Jesse
>
>--
>http://www.bestpractical.com/rt  -- Trouble Ticketing. Free.

I really should have explained it more clearly:

I did some thorough testing and made a class with a set off ALL the
types of customfields. a TextSingle, SelectSingle, SelectMutltipe,
FreeFormSingle, FreeformMultiple and WikiTextSingle.

One of each field types in a class.

The error appears when trying to create a new article ( or edit )
ONLY when the FreeFormSingle OR/AND FreeformMultiple customfields are
enabled for this partical class.

Disabling FreeFormSingle AND FreeformMultiple customfield for the
particular class doens't throw an error anymore.

Could somebody test/confirm this ?

TIA

--
Brussels University