[rt-users] How to add status options?

Ben Goodwin ben at atomicmatrix.net
Tue Jan 13 13:16:37 EST 2004

It depends on whether you want special things to occur with that status.  If
it should act like a normal open or resolved ticket, it's pretty easy.  In
RT3 I've just created the file local/lib/RT/Queue_Local.pm (create dirs as
necessary) with the following:

==================================

use strict;
no warnings qw(redefine);

use vars qw(@STATUS @ACTIVE_STATUS @INACTIVE_STATUS $RIGHTS);

@ACTIVE_STATUS = qw(new open pending stalled parked);
@INACTIVE_STATUS = qw(resolved rejected deleted);
@STATUS = (@ACTIVE_STATUS, @INACTIVE_STATUS);

1;

You'll note that I've added parked and pending to the ACTIVE_STATUS list.

If you want to change logic, you'll need to edit Scrip actions and maybe a
couple small routines.. nothing heavy duty should be required.  Make sure to
*restart* apache after making this change.

    -=| Ben