[rt-users] RTFM make install stop error.

Dan Armeneau darmeneau at prl.ab.ca
Tue Jan 13 15:40:47 EST 2004

I have RT3 up and running but would really like to get the RTFM module
installed.  Trouble is I get so far with 'make install' and then I get
punted out trying every password I can possibly think of.

~~~~~~~~~[Start of Error Message]~~~~~~~~~~~

In order to create a new database and grant RT access to that database,
this script needs to connect to your mysql instance on localhost as root.
Please specify that user's database password below. If the user has no
database
password, just press return.

Password: $0 called with an invalid --action parameter*** Error code 255

~~~~~~~~~[End of Error Message]~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dan Armeneau - Computer Technician
Parkland Regional Library
5404 56 Avenue,
Lacombe, AB T4L 1G1