[rt-users] CRON jobs....

Mike Husband m.husband at leadup.com.au
Tue Jan 13 18:24:50 EST 2004

>From my recent reading of threads on EscalatePriority I understand
that the algorithm is designed to run daily or less frequently.

However, there was a query to the list a few days ago about changing
the code to allow it to be run more frequently, but I didn't see a response.

I presume you could write something based on
lib/RT/Action/EscalatePriority.pm
to create an algorithm which would allow more frequent escalation.