[rt-users] showing pending tickets in Home view ?

Ben Allen benjamin at oitsec.umn.edu
Thu Jan 15 12:17:28 EST 2004

Mathew -
   You can modify the quick search Element in your local directory...
I've attached mine that shows stalled tickets.

place in {RT3ROOT}/local/html/Elements/
as Quicksearch

enjoy!

Ben

Benjamin Allen                                 benjamin at oitsec.umn.edu
U of MN - OIT                                             612-625-7885

      I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several
         days attack me at once.  -- Ashleigh Brilliant