[rt-users] printing ticket summaries

Mike Husband m.husband at leadup.com.au
Tue Jan 20 17:48:24 EST 2004

I don't think RT supports printing of anything (but I could be wrong).
What I have done is put together a little shell script with some
SQL commands to print out tickets directly from the database.
You could do something similar with Perl/DBI.
With this approach you can select whatever info you want per ticket
and print that out.

It may also be possible to do something with rt-crontool.