[rt-users] RT3: Attachments Not Downloading

neil quiogue neil at quiogue.com
Wed Jan 21 15:29:56 EST 2004

No errors on the logs.  No errors on the page.  But an error on the browser
(client).

When one clicks on the link (pointing to the
Ticket/Attachments/<TransactionId>/<AttachmentId> which would be handled by
dhandler), the dialog box would open to say if you want to open or save the
file.  If you try to open the file, it'll be stuck in the progress dialog
box.  If you click on 'Save', it would attempt to but fail.

I'm sure that the data in the MySQL is fine since I'm able to make a
program that queries the Transactions and Attachments table and is able to
be displayed/saved by the user.

Is there any gotchas with Solaris SPARC platforms with any of the perl
modules used?  It may have to do with how the data is presented to the
client after it has left the DB.

Regards, Neil

--On mercredi 21 janvier 2004 16:43 +0300 "Ruslan U. Zakirov"