[rt-users] RT3: Attachments Not Downloading

neil quiogue neil at quiogue.com
Wed Jan 21 18:32:57 EST 2004

Yes, it seems to be the IE cache issue but would you know which file was
updated for this?  I tried the Mozilla firebird with no problem on 3.0.8.
However, I did a 'make upgrade' from the 3.0.9pre2 to no avail and restarted
apache but it was not fixed so I need to know which file was modified so I
don't have to do a diff of all the libraries and files.

Regards, Neil