[rt-users] RT 3 Solaris 9 x86 will not install Session

Rick Ellis Richard.Ellis at Sun.COM
Fri Jan 23 05:11:29 EST 2004

Simplest answer is to install the Berkeley DB v3.x and its two patches.
Its not part of Solaris 9 install as standard, but it solved a lot of
other issues as well. Only takes a couple of minutes from sleepycat.

Also, probably teaching egg sucking skills here, but check you have
Apache::DB as well, it shouldn't be needed but seems to help.