[rt-users] Log::Dispatch 2.0...MISSING

Madison Kelly linux at alteeve.com
Fri Jan 23 12:04:40 EST 2004

Hi all,

   I'm new here so forgive me if I am asking something foolish. I tried
search the list archives but search seems broken...

   I am trying to install RT 3.0.8 on a Fedora Core 1 machine. I
downlaoded the tarball and ran 'perl sbin/rt-test-dependencies
--with-mysql --with-fastcgi' and using CPAN I installed all of the
packages listed as missing but I can't seem to get 'LOG::Dispatch 2.0'
to install (it keeps listing as 'Log::Dispatch 2.0...MISSING').

   From CPAN I installed all of the related packages listed on the
Log::Dispatch website but that didn't help either. Here is what I get:

cpan>_install Log::Dispatch
Running install for module Log::Dispatch
Running make for D/DR/DROLSKY/Log-Dispatch-2.09.tar.gz
   Is already unwrapped into directory /root/.cpan/build/Log-Dispatch-2.09
   Makefile.PL returned status 256
Running make test
   Make had some problems, maybe interrupted? Won't test
Running make install
   Make had some problems, maybe interrupted? Won't install

   This appears even if I manuall remove the
/root/.cpan/build/Log-Dispatch-2.09 directory. Can anyone advise??

Thanks in advance!!

Madison