[rt-users] httpd speed on rt3

AJ rt at musefoundry.com
Fri Jan 23 12:35:43 EST 2004

In that case:

If youhave already made the change I suggested, replace the:
% while (my $Transaction = $Transactions->Next) {
% $Transaction = $Transactions->Last if
($m->request_comp()->title=~/Ticket\/Display\.html/);

With:

%my $firstprinted=0;
% while (my $Transaction = $Transactions->Next) {
% $Transaction = $Transactions->Last if
($m->request_comp()->title=~/Ticket\/Display\.html/ && $firstprinted==1);
% $firstprinted=1;

That will show you the first and last.

A.J.