[rt-users] Documentation for rt-crontool

Dan Armeneau darmeneau at prl.ab.ca
Thu Jan 29 13:27:41 EST 2004

I guess what it is that makes me want to think that the priority would
'increment' is that on the www.xxx.yyy/Admin/Queues/Modify.html page it
would seem to suggest that the priority would increment according to the
"Over time, priority moves toward:" field.  I suppose because of what that
says I wasn't expecting such a sudden jump from "Priority starts at: 1" to
"Over time, priority moves toward: 10".

Dan