[rt-users] RTFM permission issue

Rick Rezinas rick.rezinas at qsent.com
Thu Jan 29 16:22:16 EST 2004

On Thu, 29 Jan 2004, Patrick Hurley wrote:

> Are you using postgres?
mysql  Ver 12.21 Distrib 4.0.14, for sun-solaris2.8 (sparc)

Do you happen to know the ticket number that you opened?  I looked in
the bug list but my eyes crossed and didn't see anything.

thanks
rick

--
Rick Rezinas  503-889-7091
Unix Systems Administrator

When Gladstone was British Prime Minister he visited Michael Faraday's
laboratory and asked if some esoteric substance called `Electricity'
would ever have practical significance.
"One day, sir, you will tax it," was the answer.
					        	-- Science, 1994