[rt-users] RT Database Schema

Stephen Turner sturner at MIT.EDU
Fri Jan 30 10:39:26 EST 2004

Michael,

I have a data model diagram of the RT database I can share with you.
It seems largely correct, but some of the relationships may not be
accurate.

I have it in Visio - I will send you an image of it separately. If someone
can tell me if it's OK to send binaries to the mailing list I will send it here
too.

Steve