[rt-users] a list of all actions

Andreas Wahlfeldt awahlfeldt at subshell.com
Fri Jan 30 11:30:58 EST 2004

hi florian,

since we're also still on rt2 i can't tell if this is implemented in rt3
yet.

for rt2 there is some contributed code that might help you.
take a look at
http://download.bestpractical.com/pub/rt/contrib/2.0/rt-addons/ and you'll
find reports.html, statusreport.html, weekly.html. probably you'll have to
customize them to your needs but they are a good startingpoint, to find out,
what's_going_on_in_rt_right_now. at least they were for me.

cu
andreas